Here's an easy recipe for a yummy cake using essential oils:
- 2 Oranges (boil 3 times and discard water after each time) – when cooled whizz in blender or thermomix
- 400g Hazelnut or Almond Meal or ½ ½ combination
- ½ jar Rice Malt Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Bicarb
- 3 drops Wild Orange Doterra Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cardamom Doterra Essential Oil
- 23cm tin
- 160-170 degrees
- Put everything in a bowl adding the bicarb last, mix and put into lined tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes-1 hour checking in between if cooked.
Enjoy eating it!
G’day! Thanks for visiting and reading my blogs. As a busy mum of 2, I am a passionate health educator who loves helping people learn about essential oils and natural solutions. Get in contact with me to learn more about the wonderful benefits of pure essential oils.