Here's an easy recipe for a yummy cake using essential oils:
- 2 Oranges (boil 3 times and discard water after each time) – when cooled whizz in blender or thermomix
- 400g Hazelnut or Almond Meal or ½ ½ combination
- ½ jar Rice Malt Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Bicarb
- 3 drops Wild Orange Doterra Essential Oil
- 3 drops Cardamom Doterra Essential Oil
- 23cm tin
- 160-170 degrees
- Put everything in a bowl adding the bicarb last, mix and put into lined tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes-1 hour checking in between if cooked.
Enjoy eating it!
Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading my blogs. As a busy mum of 2, I am a passionate health educator who loves helping women and their families learn how to live happy healthy lives. Having natural solutions on hand, reducing toxins in your home and having tools to improve your family's health is empowering. It's what I love to help people do.