Everybody loves Peppermint essential oil. Peppermint is the most popular essential oil in terms of volume sold.
Want to know everything that it does? Me, too, but that would be too much for one email. Let me share with you the best stuff.
The main uses:
- Breathing – promotes healthy breathing and clear respiratory function
- Breath – freshens breath
- Digestion – promotes digestive health
- Pests – repels bugs
Ideas for application:
- Mouthwash – drop in a glass of water. Rinse and swish – swallow if you want
- Toothpaste – add to toothpaste for fresh breath
- Fresh mint – take a mint during the day to improve the smell of your breath (comes in beadlets)
- Stomach – add a few drops in water or veggie cap to alleviate occasional stomach upset*
- Food – add to dessert or smoothie to give flavor